Missed this last week. My bad, I’ve been really on the go but we are back.
This week in hope & my fiction, I want to focus on the Rices. In The Christmas Ultimatum, Olanma & Abayomi were brought together and fell in love fast. Theirs was a story of a whirlwind romance in spite of a rocky beginning. They later went on to have a fairytale wedding. One you would expect rich young people with wealthy backgrounds to have. However, we met them again five years later in The Final Ultimatum and they are not so happy. Apparently the romance and big weddings are all they are good at. The marriage,not so much.
What happens when the love they shared goes oh so bad? Olanma was convinced love was the devil. Will Abayomi be able to prove her wrong? After a whirlwind romance and a fairytale wedding, the Rices are having a hard time having a happy marriage.
On a trip to SA to give it one last go, they are met with dangerous situation that has the whole family bonded in prayer for safety.
Love, betrayals, sacrifice and redemption all wrapped into a delightful tale. The Rices have all but given up on a favorable end for their marriage until they surrendered to the Author and Finisher of their faith.
You can find The Ultimatum Series on all major online bookstores and in print.
Pick up both books and take a trip to South Africa for less than $7 🙂
Happy Friday! I have especially exciting news for my African readers. You can now read my e books on your phones and tablets. How? Well after getting numerous request from potential readers, I’ve finally been able to team up with the fantastic team at #OkadaBooks to make this happen.
Okada Books affords you the flexibility to have access to several books, including mine with just the click of a button. In the matter of minutes, with SMS credit you are able to download and get thrust into the minds of some very talented authors.
Here is how it works
- Are in Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya or South Africa? If yes, continue to step 2
- Go the Google store and download the OkadaBooks App It’s FREE
- Select your book Tip: Search by the name of my books. Or Scroll for my individualized tab at the top.
- Pay. All my books are less than N 1,000
- Start Reading…. its that simple.
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on my couples. Are you signed up for my newsletter?
Sign up here yo get free stories, enter contest and win prizes.
It’s the weekend so I know you are getting into some relaxation right? I got some great choices for you.
Go on an adventure with books and movies that weave deception, cultures, forgiveness and the intrigue of love for a journey that spans two continents and challenges the cornerstone of faith.
#KevStelGroup #godlyrelationships #faithromanceAfricanspice#entertainmentwithpurpose #indiemoviesbooks
Be Blessed & Have a great weekend
- Contest begins at time of posting and ends Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time. Any submissions after this time are disqualified.
- In order to be eligible for a prize, participants must submit the correct answers to all scavenger hunt questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Scavenger Hunt”
- Contestants will be entered to win $10 Amazon or Barnes & Noble’s Gift Card. 3 winners will be selected!
- What school did Feranmi attend?
- What was Feranmi’s brother’s name?
- Where did Feranmi and Alex first meet?
- What was the Feranmi eating when Alex came barging in from Chicago?
- What finally brought Alex and Feranmi back together?
- What is the meaning of Amarachi?
- What did Amara want most in the world?
- How did Ejike and Amara first meet?
- What did Ejike walk in on when he went in search of Amara in Atlanta?
- What made Amara finally forgive her husband and cousin?
- Where was Olanma headed for Christmas?
- Where did she end up for Christmas and why?
- What does Olanma mean?
- How did Olanma and Abayomi first meet?
- What made Olanma finally forgive her father?
What are the names of the hero and heroine of the upcoming release A Scoop Of Love?
Winners will be announced 12/26/14 by 7 p m EST on my Facebook page.I might give away some bonuses…so just play 🙂