I had my to-do list all laid out. It was a mile long but loved it…why? Because its what I loved doing. Writing, promos for my book An Unexpected Blessing and all the other things I get into once I sit down with my laptop.
Just when I had tweeted my last tweet and was ready to shut down I saw a tweet come through on my TL saying Bishop TD Jakes is next. The it hit me..Megafest starts tonight. Looked at the time 10.30 pm, my to do list still had items on it that hadn’t been checked of. But my spirit hungered for the Word tonight. Now I know I don’t have to introduce Bishop Jakes, he is a prolific teacher and preacher of the Word of God. I’m so glad I listened as it was a prophetic word. And I wanna share with you incase you missed it. He talked about the birthing process…..
Ezekiel 16: 4-7 On the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to make you clean, nor were you rubbed with salt or wrapped in cloths. 5 No one looked on you with pity or had compassion enough to do any of these things for you. Rather, you were thrown out into the open field, for on the day you were born you were despised.6 “‘Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!” 7 I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked
- At a certain point in time(nine months), the baby in the womb can’t take the confinement anymore, he/she has to get outta there. If things that used to make sense to you don’t make sense anymore, or people you used to hang with don’t fit into your current vision or you hear people say “you’ve changed oh”…..its okay, you are making a transition into a different realm. Because God is taking you higher. Birthing you into another realm and its okay to leave certain people behind.
- The “birth” of a baby is never pretty. Despite what TV shows, babies are pretty nasty when they are brought forth. So will our journey/process be from one realm to the next. Trust the process. Trust God.
- There is trauma in the transition, and during this time there is pain, bruising blood vessels are broken. But hold on!
- You must hold on because you are on a collision path with destiny. As is all collisions, its not going to be pretty but everything work together for………. ( you know the verse right?). There is about to be a shift in your hard place.
- You cant control everything that happens to you in the transition, the devil will try to kill you in the process but hold on because God said LIVE. He sees, He knows. Trust, He is working it out.
My book An Unexpected Blessing is out, but has the process been easy…no. Did I cry when things became too hard…yes. Did I doubt…yes. Did I have people say “ah, you don’t have time to do fun things anymore”…yes. Did I want to just fall back into my past passionless life…yes? At least that was my comfort zone.
- Like me, you may be trying to birth something without a midwife( no one to show you the way) BUT God passed by and told you to live! HE GOT YOU!
Have you signed up for my newsletter? You can do so here: http://inhissaftey.us5.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=b0da0a4f39b1f4a4c85ba40ae&id=e5aeb7e68c
Post inspired by TDJakes@Megafest 2013