You were created in God’s image so stop being a punk. Okay chill before you close out of the blog while asking yourself who I think I am, hear me out.
Most of you know my journey to publication, if you don’t read it on the home page. My number one hindrance was FEAR. Don’t be like me. I wasted so much time.
You are not a mistake. God has called us to dominate the earth but how can you dominate if you don’t use the tools He’s given you? Do yo know your gifting but are to scared to move? Let’s address that real quick. From my personal experience this was what I feared and I’m sure some would hold same for you.
• Fear of what people will say
• Fear of not being enough
• Fear of not having provision
• Fear of failure.
Let me address those fears real quick. So we can move on.
• People will talk anyway, so let them talk about you walking in purpose and destiny for God.
• You are enough, God will not ask you to do anything He hasn’t equipped you to do. Remember He qualifies the called.
• If you follow the vision, God will make the provision. I’ve experienced this time and time again.
• What’s the worst that can happen? You learn and try again. Falling down isn’t the issue, staying down is.
Now that we got that out of the way let’s address those tools that you were born with (Gifts) are acquired skills (Talents) which are all you need to dominate your part of the earth. You know slay in your passion and walk in purpose, basically BE A STAR.
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace~ 1 Peter 4:10
How do you go about it? First let me warn you it wouldn’t be an easy road so you have to trust God, that through the sowing and the reaping, He wouldn’t lead you astray.
Are you ready? Click here to listen to my FREE GIFT SERIES. It includes
1. Identification of Gifts
2. Confidence in Gifts
3. Use of Gifts
And a bonus track Intro to my new talk series Anchor Talk.
Remember God gave you those gifts, what you do with them is your gift back to Him.
PS: I love to know what you think. So drop me a line or two.