Book Online: Push & Glow

Push & Glow Sessions

Push Through the Process. Glow in the Dark

Do you feel yourself rotating on your axis? You are going through a hard time and nothing is going as planned. You’re trying to hold on to the promise God gave you. You are trying to hang on but weariness threatens to take over and you need a neutral person to talk to or just give you anchor verses to hold on to in this season of life?
Someone to uplift, encourage, inspire and motivate you to push past stagnation and continue your purpose journey. Someone who has been there, moving from hopelessness to hopeful: defying the odds and walking in purpose.

pop

My name is Unoma Nwankwor and my passion is pushing women Christianprenuers through the stagnation of uncertainty while they are on their purpose journey. I encourage and motivate you to build confident expectations in God while in the dark through a transformational mindset shift. I provide tool, tips and trips laced with humor and transparent testimony for not only surviving but thriving in your dark places. In essence, I’m your purpose champion helping you push through the process and glow in the dark.

Storms are meant to pull you out of position. Wilderness seasons are often necessary for pruning and growth. My job is to make sure you don’t let either get you off your A game. While you wait for the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel, I challenge you to adjust your crown Queen and glow.
After our session, my hope and prayer is that you be empowered and equipped for victory to not only move past your stagnation but to encourage others.

I can’t wait to cheer you on!

If you are ready to do this, please fill out the push-glow Questionnaire and book your desired package below.

Package Option:

  1.  Micro Champion Session : Quick 15 minute Consult to understand what services are offered and how we can assist you. $15(MUST BE PAID IN FULL)
  2. Mini Champion Session: 35 minute: $75
  3. Champion Session: 70 minutes $ 148.99
  4. Premium Champion Session: 90 Minute Deep Dive $249.99

Once you decide on you desired package, pay 60% of the fee. Then send the questionnaire to unwankwor@gmail.com. Within 24 hours, a  contract and scheduling link will be sent to you. Once you schedule you pay the remaining 40%

Cancellation: If in the even that you have made full payment and cannot make it. We MUST be notified 48 hours to the appointment to get a FULL refund. 

Simon, Simon, pay attention! Satan has demanded to have you all, to sift you like wheat, but I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. When you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” Luke 22:31-32

%d bloggers like this: