So I see lists and special moments of 2015 all over the place. Hmm I can’t even begin to put mine into perspective…But let me try…
Image: Google photos
1.I released my fourth novel in January
2. In July, I traveled back to Nigeria after an 8 year absence for the world premiere of my husbands movie..our labor of love Tempting Fate
3. While there I did a book signing at a bookstore I frequented as a kid.
4. I also gave interviews to a number of television stations
5.In August, I was a SPEAKER at my first Women’s Conference in Atlanta.
6. In September, I had my first out of town book conference in Memphis where I TAUGHT my FIRST class with my sissy Nigeria
7. In October my sophomore novel named “10 Must Read Read African Romances”
8. In November I was nominated in two categories in the Nigerian Writers Awards. Best Faith Writer(When You Let Go & A Scoop of Love) and Best Romance Writer( A Scoop of Love)
9. In December, I released my fifth novel Anchored By Love.
10. I got to see another birthday and spent seven glorious days waking up to an ocean front view.
To God Be the Glory Forever more!!!!
2016…Greater is coming, my main focus will be to chase after my God, because He is good and all the rest will chase after me!!!
Thank you for hanging with me.Your support is invaluable.
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter here